Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any creative ideas on how to store these things when you only have 4 or 5 of them? I am not looking for the falcon ones. I don't like those. Too big and doesn't work well IMO. Just thought maybe somebody had a good cheap idea.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I just use a regular 3600 or 3700, but I file a slot in the divider plastic so the metal shaft can sit in their nicely and hold in place. So on a standard 3600, on two rows I can fit between 4-6 buzzbaits depending on the size. That would be all I'd need for a day easily, then I have the rest of the box for other topwaters etc. Another bonus is I do not have to bring my big square spinnerbait box that doesnt fit anywhere...ever, and is always in the way.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Use a 3600 without any dividers. The other open slots you can put trailer hooks spare skirts and some flukes. I always have a fluke tied on when bass fishing with a topwater.

Had many days where you could get the fish to show themselves, even though they wouldn't eat the topwater. Then throw a weightless fluke into the area the blowup occured and they would eat that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts