Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last saturday I was impressed by the former csu quarterback.

Could he become the starter this year?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
We just can't tell by 2 preseason games (last year included) how his career will pan out. Walking Eagle in the other thread made a good point that at CSU he was a wreckloose so it seemed and the coaches labled him sort of free spirit (or as Walking Eagle says "an airehead"). However couldn't that be said about another famous Denver QB that is a hall of famer???
When that other QB (my favorite by the way) came out of college he was considered an incredible athlete, with a cannon arm, and who liked to take risks....However he played for perennial standout Standford and BVP played for the well coached over achieving CSU Rams.
Don't get me wrong I am not saying BVP is Denver's next Hall of Fame QB but I think we should wait till he is able to get some regular season game experience and we can rate how he performs. I think he has all the physical tools, he seems to have heart, he was a winner at CSU, and he preaches his love for the team first......but as Walking Eagle said can he fill his mind with the intellegence and the confidence needed to lead a team to glory? Only time and future opportunities will tell....

TH

1 - 2 of 2 Posts