Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you all elect to spend Judgement Day?

The Bible (according to billboards all over town) guarantees that yesterday, April 21st, was Judgement day.

I went to school, came home, trimmed a tree, wrote a little, had a Jameson on rocks and called it even.

I assume that God and his Heavenly Host are better at counting ballots than the Florida election committee, so the results should have been in at the crack of midnight last night.

I assume as well that I came out the worse for wear in the balance, and I await my punishment with baited breath.

SS

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
swimbait said:
The Bible (according to billboards all over town) guarantees that yesterday, April 21st, was Judgement day.
Aren't you a month early, Shaun? ;)

::) But concerning that day and hour no one knows ..." (Matthew 24:36)

This isn't the first time. When I lived in California this same guy (Harold Camping) predicted Jesus would return in September of 1994 (and sold a book about it, of course). Now he's at it again. Grieves me, and I wish nobody would give him a second thought.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
longdraw said:
Jameson on the rocks?

The fact that you drink Jameson is comforting, but the fact you drink it on the rocks is quite troublesome. ???
I drink it on ice, with water, and up.

Depending on mood.

I think my nerves must have been shot from the stress.

SS

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hop said:
Aren't you a month early, Shaun? ;)

Hhhmmm, That is a different one than I have been seeing, guess I need to check my dates... :-\

On the other hand, I still have time to repent!  :D

Hop said:
::)  But concerning that day and hour no one knows ..."  (Matthew 24:36) 
Oh, but I do. Sometime after I am dead.  :D

SS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts