Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got off of work a Lil early today so i wanted to do some ice fishing, headed out solo to the creek once again to do some local lake fishing. Caught 2 nice trouts and a few perches. The perches hit when the sun started to go down. Not a bad day for only two hours of fishing. The ice was still a good 4inc but i don't think it gonna last too long with this warm weather we are getting.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
andyrm66 said:
Does it have ice mode too?
yea it dose. i like to other mode because i can see fish on the flasher longer and i know how they react to your jiging.

this is what most of my ice fishing buddy carry

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Hmmm, I was going to pick up a 67c but will have to look at the 68 now. I already have a Showdown and love it, but could use another finder.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nice job on the fish...I was wanting to head out there on thursday, but I agree, the ice in your pics looks a little sloppy. I think thursday is suppose to be the warmest day of the week.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice job, Slayer.

I actually saw you out on the ice yesterday. I was stuck in traffic yesterday all the way on Parker n Quincy and had a good view the the lake. I thought I could see somebody out where you were in the picture, looks like I was right. I was surprised to see someone out there.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
§limer said:
You shoulda wrote Genz' name in yellow on the snow too!!!
That was not me, when i need to go i walk to land and do it. If u can read, it say jesse on ice not wiperslayer. I dont do that, i respect the ice

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FishinChris said:
Nice job, Slayer.

I actually saw you out on the ice yesterday. I was stuck in traffic yesterday all the way on Parker n Quincy and had a good view the the lake. I thought I could see somebody out where you were in the picture, looks like I was right. I was surprised to see someone out there.
That was me out there. i think i was the only one out there on ice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts