Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, who is in this league, which team is winning, what was the cost per team? etc. etc. What are the payouts?

JIMI

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
12 teams in the league. a $5 lure goes into the pool. Mr. WigglesKenny, Rivrunner, Chris Catfishking, Kodiak, Myself, are the 6 that I know. Winner takes all.

Jim

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Looks like that's gonna be Jim, now that my team is in the crapper... No RB's... :mad:
I don't know. without Orton's big play I'm screwed! Hopefully last week was hust a bad day! I'm looking at Suckermeat! He is stacked! :eek:

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
If suckermeat or limey makes it to the playoffs....you guys are screwed. Pretty sure I am out of the running.

You guys saw the meetup thread for payout right? http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/index.php?topic=57690.0

If you can't make it, just mail a $5ish lure to the winner. Same goes for the pickem league I am sure.
Yep, I was just about to change my pick for winner to Suckermeat... 1500 points so far this season! :eek:

·
Registered
901 Posts
BabyHuey said:
I'm in it - but not in the running for the prizes. I already bought the lure to give to the winner!
x2
Lesson learned though. Never have your star RB and starting QB from the same team.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts