• IDGAF I'am Husker Fan or CO. Transplant or Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After A 35 Point 4th quarter comeback defeat by K.U. A new NCAA record! Who would you like to coach C.U.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I would like to see something like what The Corn did. Bring Bill Mac back, but as the AD! I don't think he would be good in the roll of coach anymore! Dave Logan has proved himself everywhere he has coached. I say give him a chance!

Jim

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
First off, congrats to Turner Gill on his win today and not letting his players quit on him, I hope he can turn KU around. I think that either Logan or Bieniemy would be good choices. That is a real tough choice but I think I would have to lean to Logan and I am sure that he would be the leader that this school needs for many years to come.

PS I am a Cornhusker fan and still do give a ....

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Iron_Mammoth said:
First off, congrats to Turner Gill on his win today and not letting his players quit on him, I hope he can turn KU around. I think that either Logan or Bieniemy would be good choices. That is a real tough choice but I think I would have to lean to Logan and I am sure that he would be the leader that this school needs for many years to come.

Wow! You must of been one of the few who didn't shout, "Go Big Red Sal is Dead", back in 90! but I regress.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
OURAY said:
Iron_Mammoth said:

Wow! You must of been one of the few who didn't shout, "Go Big Red Sal is Dead", back in 90! but I regress.
You would be correct, there are horrible fans for everyteam trust me I got a similar reaction from CU fans when Brook Berringer died and was told hateful things. Honestly I like both schools but if I have to choose it would be the Huskers.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Not a great year for any Colorado Football teams(with the exception of AF)....Such a fall from dominance for sure..10-15 years ago National title contenders to this...WOW..They may need to hire Jesus for this one.. ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Stan6 said:
Not a great year for any Colorado Football teams(with the exception of AF)....Such a fall from dominance for sure..10-15 years ago National title contenders to this...WOW..They may need to hire Jesus for this one.. ;D
To quote John Henderson of the Denver Post:

Dan Hawkins' "legacy will show he took over a team that won the Big 12 North in 2005 and in five years turned it into the worst team in the league."

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_16542673#ixzz14b3IaD75

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
If they hold out a few more years, I hear Josh Mcdaniels is gonna be available ;D

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Mr. Green Thumb said:
If they hold out a few more years, I hear Josh Mcdaniels is gonna be available ;D
I doubt he'll be picking up any new coaching gigs in this state.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Logan may be the best for in state recruiting, but I think Bienemy would be better for a segway into California. especially with them into the Pac 12. Their best years were with recruits from bigger states like Cali and Texas. Colorado recruits just won't cut it. Don't forget he's got the experience having been UCLA's director of recruiting, so Bienemy gets my vote.

Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts