Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INCREDIBLE time out camping with the team a few weeks back!!! Took a while to edit as there was a lot of footage to go through...but I feel Part 1 came out amazing!
The fishing was AMAZING! Double ups left and right! The trip was really unique because typically in the rivers of Colorado you think of Trout...This time it was about Smallmouth Bass and Catfish!! No Trout in site!! Due to this place never really being fished, the smallies and catfish bite was on fire...We caught a plethora of both on a WIDE variety of colors and techniques!

Lots of firsts in this: Sam's first Channel Catfish, first time we had ever gone cold camping as a team, and also the first time we had ever done fried catfish while out camping!

We got some amazing drone footage of the area and just had an outstanding time! Hope you guys enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice footage , you have been getting out a ton !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man, good times out there making this one for sure! I fished a lot as it was before this whole youtube thing. Usually around 180-200 times a year...now with the channel it's way less due to editing but still happy to get out. Was up at the Mesa today, can't wait for Fall!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts