Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
2,901 Posts
Zman-Great post-thanks for the info. I think on alot of the plains reservoirs you can camp right on the bank 'cause they don't have the manpower to patrol it and they really don't care where you camp as long as your not a yahoo. This was the case at Lake Henry. Now if you act like an idiot, they get out the reg book and start writing. ;D Ed

· Registered
24,883 Posts
Thanks Ed for the compliment...most of it is just common sense...if people dont tear it up or play boom boxes (and I like my rock and roll) at 100 decibals until 3 in the morning...they will look the other way...

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
myboysrmyheart said:
epic if you dont mind where is lake henry and lake meredith sounds like some places i would like to try

thanks
They are between Ordway and Sugar City, hope you had better luck then me... both locations have boat ramps.

· Registered
2,901 Posts
Meredith, I'm pretty sure went dry or very close to dry last summer so I doubt it has very good fishing. Lake Henry I have heard can be good for wipers and catfish but I could,nt seem to get bit there. IMHO there are better lakes to fish in that area. Ed

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.