Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS anybody going to granby this weekend?If so,can I hitchike with you.I'll help on fuel,lunch,,ect.Dont want to mooch,just want to fish! 8)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Where are you hitching from.... (I'm not going I'm just helping pin down your location)

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
LUV2FISHHERE said:
I'm in thornton.Jokesters
I wasnt making a joke on your behalf! I was laughing at Epic. Its funny how he replys to EVERY post on the board.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've noticed that in my short time here.We all musst amuse ourselves somehow.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
LUV2FISHHERE said:
I've noticed that in my short time here.We all musst amuse ourselves somehow.
Dont get me wrong E, Your a great dude and know your stuff. I just find it funny is all.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
LUV2FISHHERE,

As far as tagging along. As soon as the ice is gone on all the lakes ill always be looking for people to go fishing with. My main partner is in prison eeeeerrrrr married so he wont be able to go very often and my other fav. person to fish with im sure has a waiting list to get on her boat :)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Jay,

Lol, I guess marriage is like a prison sentence.

I'm going to head down to Pueblo sometime soon! Better start getting your boat ready!

T

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.Marraige isnt sooo bad.My wife is my favorite fishing partner,she just wont coldfoot it.Just thought I,d ask.Couldn't hurt I suppose.Hope to see y'all on the water after ice off.Good luck to ya thru the lids!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
LoL, no, Its still at the dealership. They said they would store it for me indoors till im ready to pick it up.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Yes Jay,

By mid February,,, worst case, the end of February most lakes around here will be ice free.
You and your boat should to be getting familiar with each other before hand. Say nice things to her, buy her presents, take her out for the evening, she is going to be keeping score... do these things and then she will really find the fish for you!

T

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
I know. I need to go get it. Still need to install the riggers(DAM YOU!!! Got me hooked)

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Thinking about heading up to granby this weekend , Still not for sure. Was there last Sat. Did ok . Caught 3 macs missed a few. If you want to hook up let me know .

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You all said your not jokesters,I received much needed laughter from ya today.Thanks :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts