Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling all my canoes, kayaks and other floating boats. tired of doing storage unit shuffle. located in Woodland Park , CO 15 minutes from The Springs.

sit on top fishing kayaks from costco no name brand 12 ft i believe:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/spo/5531670211.html

12ft portabote have title for it:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/spo/5538993407.html

old town canoe square back:
http://cosprings.craigslist.org/spo/5539049066.html

i have a ramx coleman i havent had chance to take pictures of yet. its non square back version in green.comes with brand new trolling motor mount in box 400$

12ft hobie olive pro angler with lowrance 4 and battery. also has cool led lights for the deck and for boats to see you. nice rod holders out the back for fly rods. bought it as is only been out couple times with friends. advantage seat. not sure on year. has hobie wheels, hobie padle 2450 obo

14ft hobie pro angler yellow with lowrance 7 chrip/gps and big battery. lovig covers, mirage drive bag, 2 hobie straps 2700 obo 2400 obo no fish finder but still with lowrance transducer. has advantage seat, hobie paddle

14ft hobie pro angler olive with lovig cover, mirage drive bag, lowrance 7 chirp/gps and big battery. 2 hobie straps. has advantage seat, hobie paddle
2700 obo

if I get my asking price I will probably include hobie wheels for the 14 footers. the reason i bought extra hobies was i was too paranoid to launch them without a second guy as my girlfriends back couldnt. I wanted to make sure they only touched water and trailer. I will be too busy this year with work to justify paying another years storage till next summer to use them.

also have a trailer that can haul it all and do 80 mph long as you want. it doesn't have the tiny jet ski wheels. its over built for kayaks/ canoes for a guide who lived here but guided in ID. probably cant sell trailer until all the hobies are gone. i always made sure to have bearings packed by hand each spring. 1900$

need cash not interested in any trades. already have more fishing crap than I can probably use in a life time.

thanks for your interest fellas!

[email protected] is my email if you guys have any questions

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Do you have pics of the 14 foot pro angler in olive? I have 0 interest in electronics. Is that a dealbreaker?

Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The olive PA is mine and I'd probably like to sell it last but I am hurting for money. No Lowrance puck either? Those weren't fun putting in. No pics yet as I don't take them off the rack without second man to help lift. I mentally can't drag a 3k kayak around... I'll post cl adds for the pa when I get pics.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's the trailer?
expensive custom made trailer i paid 1800 for and then 500 to redo the steel the way i wanted and cut a shelf or 2 off. it was built for a guide who lived here and guided in idaho. he liked doing 80mph and so do i. it works... it has big wheels not sissy jet ski tiny wheels. i always pack bearings every year etc.

id sell it after i sell all the other boats... probably wont end up selling all the boats though.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
They work for me.
Weird... first one says "Page not found" second one says "Posting Deleted" and third one says "Ad expired"

I mean they work... they take me to craigslist but there isn't a post.

Thought maybe that's why he wasn't getting hits.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Click on his latest post, Dallasdb. Those all seem to work. If they don't it's probably cause those items sold and he deleted the post on CL>

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Click on his latest post, Dallasdb. Those all seem to work. If they don't it's probably cause those items sold and he deleted the post on CL>
You got it Goldie!

I was a ding dong and didn't see his update.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts