1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
If you don't mind me asking? What kind of camera do you use? Because your pictures are incredibly clear..

D.J.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Carnivorous Plants are AWESOME!! i personally dont have any.. But want to get some for sure!!

Also I really really have a thing for cacti... Probably comes from growing up in AZ

Thanks for sharing your pictures!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
djfisherman2 said:
If you don't mind me asking? What kind of camera do you use? Because your pictures are incredibly clear..

D.J.
Thanks, I use the Canon Powershot SX200IS for both pictures and video functions.

RVinson said:
Carnivorous Plants are AWESOME!! i personally dont have any.. But want to get some for sure!!

Also I really really have a thing for cacti... Probably comes from growing up in AZ

Thanks for sharing your pictures!!
They are awesome aren't they?! I wish it would rain a little bit more, and not so dry. I have to run a humidifier for most of them with the dew. Only the Venus Fly Trap and certain Sarracenia species can tolerate being drier.

I don't really have a thing for cactus, but I kinda like non-cacti succulents. Except I have a bunch of trouble keeping them happy/alive... :(

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Sashimi said:
djfisherman2 said:

D.J.
Thanks, I use the Canon Powershot SX200IS for both pictures and video functions.
Awesome...great shots for sure!

D.J.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Wow girl, you are an animal. Those look great.

I kill a flytrap every ten years or so. ::)

I love pitchers, bladderworts, especially sundews. I have a few orchids around, they are fairly easy. We have real bad light in this house, it is old and windows are a recent idea in American domestic architecture. The house up in FoCo was ideal for plants, windows everywhere. We had over 200, some were pretty big!

SS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts