Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Whose my buddy!? You are Ken! Thanks for the support! I read the directions WE gave to me and said, "Well, I can do this!" They are so simple. Now I have a dillema. I have hundreds of photos I want to post but don't know how to get them all one. Should I just do one post with 100 pics or several?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
fatfish said:
Whose my buddy!? You are Ken! Thanks for the support! I read the directions WE gave to me and said, "Well, I can do this!" They are so simple. Now I have a dillema. I have hundreds of photos I want to post but don't know how to get them all one. Should I just do one post with 100 pics or several?
Arggggh!!! No no no!!! Don't put 100 pics in one post! Here is poor little old me sitting out in the boondocks with nothing but a slow dial-up line, it takes me 5 minutes just to show one picture!

How about this -- organize them into some kind of order, like fish from one certain trip, or fish from one certain place, or something like that, then limit the number to 4 or 5 per post, with descriptive text lines in between the pictures. That way you will save my sanity.

Even if it's too late for some of the others.....

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not golden trout, CARP! I love them! Nothing will ever change that. Most in that picture weighed around 17 lbs, with one being 25. I start catching them in April and go crazy until November. I average about 10 fish a trip with me sometimes getting 15-20. They fight good and I love 'em!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The picture fooled my eyes, without a size reference I thought they were smaller than that. Then you mentioned the weights and I went back and looked again. If I use the snaps on the stringer as a size reference, I can see that the carp are quite a bit bigger than I first thought they were.

·
Registered
294 Posts
fatfish said:
Whose my buddy!?  You are Ken!  Thanks for the support!  I read the directions WE gave to me and said, "Well, I can do this!"  They are so simple.  Now I have a dillema.  I have hundreds of photos I want to post but don't know how to get them all one.  Should I just do one post with 100 pics or several?
The last 2 years I've tried to catch Carp during the Spawn at Chatfield. They all run around in Formations like airplanes on Catfish Flats. I got some good film of them chaseing each other around in the flooded bushes.

You mention directions from WE? Are they in another post? I'd love to learn how to catch them. Also what do you do with them?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The directions from WE were just about how to post pictures. The directions about catching big carp would have to come from fatfish, he is the expert on that.

W. E.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Fatfish,
Any advise? Do you ever fish Chatfield for Carp? I'd love to go out this spring if your interested. I can show you where they set up.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's do it, my man! I have fished Chatfield for both carp and cats. Carp are the easiest fish in the world to catch if you know what you are doing. But we would want to catch them early, like late April to late May! If you are interested in how I catch them drop me a pm and I will tell you. There's a lot of info but only a little room here, and I don't want to tie up a thread. Talk to you soon!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
fatfish said:
I would start by posting your latest fishing reports and then maybe a couple in the fishing forum about big cats or soemthing along that line..

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
Arggggh!!!  No no no!!!  Don't put 100 pics in one post!  Here is poor little old me sitting out in the boondocks with nothing but a slow dial-up line, it takes me 5 minutes just to show one picture!
Not to mention the bandwidth it would take away from the site and Ken's bank account.

Why not just post them on tinypic.com and post the links for us to look at them at.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
His pictures are hosted on imageshack which is just like tiny pic... not taking up ken's bandwidth

M

·
0 Posts
cool fatfish, nice carp, i think 1 eyered (before he turned into a hunter, hehe jk) used to call them yellow wipers, hehe, nice fish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts