Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, and sometimes they dont wanna sit still, gotta do what ya gotta do. And yes wiggles it lived they are not that sensitive. It was a two sec pic, im sure you've done the same thing, unless your perfect!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Thanks everyone, and sometimes they dont wanna sit still, gotta do what ya gotta do. And yes wiggles it lived they are not that sensitive. It was a two sec pic, im sure you've done the same thing, unless your perfect!
Well, I am...but that's not the point.

Easy there cowboy. I was a comment that was made to poke fun. I couldn't care less about yours or your buddy's fish, or what you do with'em.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you dont care then why are you commenting? Just to be a smartass? It may be all in good fun but I cant hear your tone of voice, so how am I supposed to know your just poking fun? You come off like a know it all so don't be suprised when people get offensive. You may be a better fishermen then most of us but that doesn't mean your should rip on people. maybe educating people would be alot more useful. Sorry rant done.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
If you dont care then why are you commenting? Just to be a smartass? It may be all in good fun but I cant hear your tone of voice, so how am I supposed to know your just poking fun? You come off like a know it all so don't be suprised when people get offensive. You may be a better fishermen then most of us but that doesn't mean your should rip on people. maybe educating people would be alot more useful. Sorry rant done.
The release of a nice size fish of any species is always appreciated!!

With that said you can do a little educating yourself online... I would suggest looking into the proper handling for fish that you intend to release. Wouldnt it suck to handle a fish in such a way that a few hours/minutes after you release it.. it dies anyway? (May just has well eaten it yourself)

Here are a couple quotes from a quick search:

"Don’t put your fingers in the gills."
"Do not handle fish by placing your fingers in the gill slits. Fish gill filaments are very sensitive and can easily be injured."
"When handling the fish, make sure that you
do not put your fingers into the gills. "

I'm just busting your balls... But really... If your gunna do it.... take the time to do it right, it is the right thing to do after all :)

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Wiggles.....you frickin "know it all".........why you gotta know so much and not educate...

:drum:
:D

I just thought I was being funny! LOL

Chill out, OP...consider it noob hazing. And I'm a hack fisherman. The dudes I hang with are the real fishermen on here! That's why I talk trash in noob poster's threads, so I can make up for my lack of fishing skills!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
:D

I just thought I was being funny! LOL

Chill out, OP...consider it noob hazing. And I'm a hack fisherman. The dudes I hang with are the real fishermen on here! That's why I talk trash in noob poster's threads, so I can make up for my lack of fishing skills!
Hey, that's my job, bruh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts