• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can honestly say I never thought about it until I read Swimbait's thread...I guess I figured it is why cats and women get along so well...neither one of them fart or for the most part clain to...and although I have no pets currently and we had cats growing up...I never heard one do it...EVER!...maybe its because God knew better than to let Fluffy the Persian conjure up a Nine Lives canned catfood tuna fart...or Tabby the Siamese rip a catnip fart in conjunction a dinner of dead sparrow he had found in the backyard...

Nice job Swimbait on a most interesting topic...wonder if there are cat farts on YouTube...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh come on someone looked at it and didnt vote...I mean come on it isnt exactly a what is the meaning of life open ended question...if ya read it you have to vote...it will take you two seconds...this is hard hitting scientific information here!...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
We need a "maybe"! I had two cats growing up and I can vaguely remember it happening but I am not positive.

One thing is for sure though, I DID smell my cat fart even if I had't heard it. I think they are sneaky when they do it. Traumatizing...

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good point...zNotAwakeYet...not thinking clearly as evidenced by this topic...

Maybe has been added...

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
zman said:
I guess I figured it is why cats and women get along so well...

Nice job Swimbait on a most interesting topic...wonder if there are cat farts on YouTube...
Hmmmmmmmmmm....I always thought swimbait was a guy!!! Now I understand... ::) :D
I voted no...but I heard a Laker belch yesterday!!! ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow with as bad as laker tastes...imagine cat food made from lakers coming out of tabby in fart form...

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!...

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
zman said:
Wow with as bad as laker tastes...imagine cat food made from lakers coming out of tabby in fart form...

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!...
And I still wonder why they don't make cat flavored dog food!!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! ;)

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
TthePikester said:
zman said:
I guess I figured it is why cats and women get along so well...

Hmmmmmmmmmm....I always thought swimbait was a guy!!! Now I understand... ::) :D
I voted no...but I heard a Laker belch yesterday!!! ;D
i think you mite be wrong in your assumption there, Tony...
from his website, here is a pic of the illustrious "kids, dogs, and republicans" hating swimbait...

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
LOL...don't know Bigun, seen some pretty hairy ladies in my life and even dated one once!!! ::) J/K J/K J/K !!!
Good pic for the 2012 CF calender though...thx Bigun!!! >:D 8)

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Sure. Grew up with cats, and they fart. Had one who, I swear, left a little green cloud behind him. With maybe a few chipmunk hairs in it.

But you haven't experienced anything, until you've been milking a cow, and she cuts one of those 10-second-long high-volume farts with lumps of corn and hay embedded in it... don't be standing behind one of those... :mad:

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
ItsaBigun said:
from his website, here is a pic of the illustrious "kids, dogs, and republicans" hating swimbait...
I have been called many things by many people, but this must surely be the first time anyone has called me "illustrious" ;D

BTW, I don't really hate kids and dogs! :D

Cheers!

SS

1 - 20 of 29 Posts