Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in bi weekly or monthly catfish meetings where people get togehter to ask questions, discuss fishing tactics, and share stories? Just wondering. Was think of starting this up sometime over the next few months.

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Getting a bunch of rowdy catters together with all that testosterone flying around and all the lies sounds like a fight waiting to happen...IM IN >:D No really that would be great, there is a lot of people out there that do not realize how fun lunker cat hunting can be!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought people would get some educational tools from these meetings as well as some fun. I need to find a place to have them that won't charge me for the use of their area (I'm poor...thank you disability!) Outside that I cab bring refreshments and stuff like that. Maybe show some half hour videos and stuff like that.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have book cases full of literature. Mitchner Library on the UNC campus also has tons of info on catfish. I got a few videos. I still have Doug Stange's contact info and Infisherman. I'm sure I can make it interesting. With a lot of people helping out it could really be fun. Get your bros on board!

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
bigfish76 said:
I thought people would get some educational tools from these meetings as well as some fun. I need to find a place to have them that won't charge me for the use of their area (I'm poor...thank you disability!) Outside that I cab bring refreshments and stuff like that. Maybe show some half hour videos and stuff like that.
bigfish your not poor, u get to go fishing anyday of the week and get paid for it , hell id think about sawing my arm off for a deal like that, id just have to figure out how to land all those metro area lunkers with one hand but im sure id manege, any way about the meeting why dont we meet at a local honey hole were u can site fish for monster cats in june , u know a little hands on learning never hurt!!!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
the meetings should be on the water

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm in!! I would love to check out other peoples tactics. Learning somebody else's go to tactics would help everybody's game. Not mention, bring in some new catters for life.

It would be cool to do it at a lake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts