Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Water Cap Smile Outdoor recreation Baseball cap

This is a picture of a channel cat I finally got out of sinton pond after an hour of bad luck. Apparently though around this time of year there are literally thousands of channel catfish in this pond and probably millions of bluegill. Honestly the amount of bluegill in this small body of water is absolutely obnoxious because they school around my bait by the thousands and eat my koolaid chicken titty right off the hook before any cats can get to it and it's f....... annoying but whatever it's still fun to watch the water as they fight to the death for that little peice of chicken everytime I cast out 馃槀.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how long you want to hang around here San Fran? 馃
I'm honestly not sure what you are asking me right now. Is that supposed to be a threat? 馃槀 "how long you want to hang around here San fran?" Does that imply that you are threatening to have my account deactivated or something because I said a few swear words? If that is the case then i have a better question for you. Why am I under a microscope when there are substantially worse people on this site scamming gullible anglers and making easy money off of them regularly?

P I K E
Respect is earned around here pard, and you came out of the gates like a bronc buster. We are a pretty close community here and these guys will eat you up and spit you out!!! LOL! go ahead Slayer and Littlemac, welcome our new Grumpy!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Respect is earned around here pard, and you came out of the gates like a bronc buster. We are a pretty close community here and these guys will eat you up and spit you out!!! LOL! go ahead Slayer and Littlemac, welcome our new Grumpy!
No reason we can't treat each other as equals. You may be older and wiser but at the end of the day we're both still anglers with a common interest. I'm certain that there is a lot I have to learn about how this community operates and I welcome the opportunity to gain your respect

Registered
^^^ If you really mean that, grow up and quit posting snide comments like you just did in that thread... ^^^

Registered
... or you will get flamed here and never get any worthwhile comments, advice or tips...

edit... lol... started typing before but got in after yours dakota... timing is everything!

Registered
Nice bullhead! We used to eat them all the time as a kid.

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics:
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

P I K E
No reason we can't treat each other as equals. You may be older and wiser but at the end of the day we're both still anglers with a common interest. I'm certain that there is a lot I have to learn about how this community operates and I welcome the opportunity to gain your respect
Dude, I did my job(volunteer) and moved your post to the proper section then edited the f-bomb in the post. Did not take it out but rearranged the lettering with symbol. LOL! No harm done, try that over on the other local forum and your fun will end before you blink. Hang around, learn the rules and atmosphere of the community and have fun....adult style!

Also a cock is a male chicken/rooster, a sucker is a flavored hard candy on a stick so Slayer actually could have typed
'Chickenlicker"! 馃榿

Registered
you can use those bluegills as cut bait maybe they won't like the smell of there dead brother but the catfish love it and oh by the way welcome keep it it cool you'll make a lot more friends

Registered
Reminds me of the time several of us were fishing for Steelhead in Michigan and the sucker run had started. We kept hooking them and when we brought them in, depending on whether it was a male or female, we shouted out "cock sucker" or "mother sucker". Ah, yes! Those were the days when we were young and brash and quite obnoxious!

P I K E
Reminds me of the time several of us were fishing for Steelhead in Michigan and the sucker run had started. We kept hooking them and when we brought them in, depending on whether it was a male or female, we shouted out "cock sucker" or "mother sucker". Ah, yes! Those were the days when we were young and brash and quite obnoxious!
"on a STICK!" :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts