Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a fishing buddy tonight Wednesday September 17th I can get out from late afternoon till 3am fishing from shore.

I was hoping to do some cat fishing so if any of you are cat fishermen I have a spot or 2 I've found this last year while out Bassin that should be very promising but if your more into Bass I have a few of those we could hit up. The catfish spots are located by Chatfield and Barr.

I'm a very accomplished bass guy 3 to 6 times every week.

My name is Jamie Krueger 38 male. Feel free to text, call, or IM me on the forum. My cell is (720)434-3462.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Looking for a fishing buddy tonight Wednesday September 17th I can get out from late afternoon till 3am fishing from shore.

I was hoping to do some cat fishing so if any of you are cat fishermen I have a spot or 2 I've found this last year while out Bassin that should be very promising but if your more into Bass I have a few of those we could hit up. The catfish spots are located by Chatfield and Barr.

I'm a very accomplished bass guy 3 to 6 times every week.

My name is Jamie Krueger 38 male. Feel free to text, call, or IM me on the forum. My cell is (720)434-3462.

Take dave, Jamie. He needs fishin' friends (or friends in general). Plus,ill get jealous because he catches bigger fish than me.... snicker, lol.

:thumb:

;D Hope you've been well man, long time no see. How's Jeff doing?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take Goonie, Jamie. He needs fishin' friends (or friends in general). Plus, you get the added bonus of him catching dink fish that you can then use as catfish bait!

:thumb:

;D Hope you've been well man, long time no see. How's Jeff doing?

Man as you know been worst lol but I'm actually feeling really good now almost 100% back to my old self. Jeff's doing great as well he's not fishing so much anymore got himself some young girl and really into his artwork as well now.

I'm not sure I know who Goonie is?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Man as you know been worst lol but I'm actually feeling really good now almost 100% back to my old self. Jeff's doing great as well he's not fishing so much anymore got himself some young girl and really into his artwork as well now.

I'm not sure I know who Goonie is?
Good to hear you're getting back to being you!

Oh, you know who dave is... :D Everyone knows Dave

http://www.coloradofisherman.com/forum/57-out-state-fishing-reports/108369-labor-day-shenanigans.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts