Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The day was grindy but this beautiful fish was a great reward! Caught it in some pretty deep water with a good current on the Dynamic Lures 9-mile goby J-spec!

Had a fun time out this past Sunday hitting different spots along the Colorado River! Hope you guys enjoy the action, if not; pics as always!! (we were in the shade and it got cloudy as I caught the fish, sorry for the poor lighting on the photos)

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks bro! I honestly thought for the first second I had it on, that I snagged into a rock or log lol
Let's do a catch and cook together soon. I just started my channel and I think it would be fun. You being the serious fisherman and me being the not so serious fun loving (too much fun) guy. Seems like everything I've cooked so far is skewed heavily towards Asian flavors!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's do a catch and cook together soon. I just started my channel and I think it would be fun. You being the serious fisherman and me being the not so serious fun loving (too much fun) guy. Seems like everything I've cooked so far is skewed heavily towards Asian flavors!
I've been pretty inactive on the forums and such since bball has started. If you posted your YT channel before I must've missed it...Let me know the link so i can support😃 I'm down with meeting up to do some fishing!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've been pretty inactive on the forums and such since bball has started. If you posted your YT channel before I must've missed it...Let me know the link so i can support😃 I'm down with meeting up to do some fishing!
No worries bro. I used to coach my son & daughter's bball team when they were younger as well. Now that they are older I can focus on making silly fishing and cooking videos. Here's my channel. Still learning so some of the video is not very good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts