Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the flows look like North of Casper? Heading up there for the weekend and wanted to know what I should expect for the river levels.

I know its a vague area but I'm trying to avoid the stigma of another "greenie" poaching and hot spotting Wyoming waters- and no, I won't be fishing the North P.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I figured, looks like a beautiful area but sounds like my timing will be a bit off. I'm still going to give it a go, throw big and flashy stuff in the soft water on the edges and see how I do.

·
Registered
592 Posts
What exactly are u trying to say?
He's being a little overly sensitive and trying to avoid pissing off the Wyoming residents, all 100 of them...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah but you gotta watch out, those 100 residents have more firearms than all of the states east of the Mississippi!

Haha and you may call it "overly sensitive" I call it "treading lightly"- if there is anything this forum has taught me its that!

Had a great trip, caught some respectable fish and good numbers but the water was raging pretty good. I'm looking forward to the water receding in the next month..2 months..?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts