1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: CF Pick'em and Fantasy Football League - Meet & Greet Payout Location Official

By the way, you tools let Maynard win again... :mad: ;D

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Re: CF Pick'em and Fantasy Football League - Meet & Greet Payout Location Official

Guess I'd better get in on this next year so somebody else can win! ;D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Ok, I called and got us a spot reserved for the 15th, at 3:00.

Feel free to stop by, even if you didn't get in the pool or the fantasy football league.

See y'all there!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

Well looks like I won't be making it up there to claim my bounty. :'( Just found out I have class that Saturday and I can't miss it.

So if you owe me a lure from the NFL FF League, please mail it to me. I posted my address on the NFL site, or you can PM me for it.

Thanks!

Craig aka Knock Around Guys

·
Registered
12,554 Posts

Crap! Ok, will do. But the get-together might as well still be on. It's a chance to hang and drink some beers. Mayturd say he's gonna be there?

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Rivrunnr1 said:
Crap! Ok, will do. But the get-together might as well still be on. It's a chance to hang and drink some beers. Mayturd say he's gonna be there?
LOL...both guests of 'honor' bailed on us...So I'll be collecting lures for MayNERD, and looks like you'll be collecting for Craig.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts

Yeah whoever was in the fantasy football league and wants to show up, I will take the lures and mail them. Otherwise, just mail them directly to craig.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Rivrunnr1 said:
Yeah whoever was in the fantasy football league and wants to show up, I will take the lures and mail them. Otherwise, just mail them directly to craig.
Too bad my team crapped the bed...would be a lot easier for me to collect my own lures... ;D

·
Registered
724 Posts

My wife and I will plan on being there. Kyle, I'll bring the lure to you for Craig. Congrats Craig on the win!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Right on Roman! Glad you're gonna make it!

·
Registered
724 Posts

Man, you had to have it on the Antero ice fishing tourney day as well! I might be a little late ;)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

Back up...
Room reserved for Kyle and I!

Hope lots of people show up.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Ok peeps, I need a head count! Who's comin' out to the pay out? We got 22 votes...so at least 22 are gonna show, right? ;D

Seriously, post up. I reserved room for at least 20, they told me if it looked like more or less were coming I could call them back and make needed adjustments.

SO PLEASE, LET ME KNOW!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts

A great day for football...and not shooting the sheet...I will not be there as I told you previously...

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

zman said:
A great day for football...and not shooting the sheet...I will not be there as I told you previously...
You do know it's a SPORTS bar, right? ;D

I keed, I keed! I know you weren't planning to show up... See you on the ice? LOL :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts

Yes I know it is a sports bar...yeppers see you on the ice...and I am sure you know Maynard isnt showing either...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts