Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start talking about this now.

I think it was a decent success last year to have a meet and greet for paying the winner of the pool off. Plus, it helps me with welchers.. :mad:

So, did we ever decide if we wanted it to be winners choice, or should we just pick another location this year. I'm thinkin' we can change locations every year to make if fair for everyone involved.

Also, if you're in it and interested, the CF FF Commish, we can include this in the pay out for the winner of that as well...

Thoughts, peeps?

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
There will be a grip of us hitting the nuggets game that Sat night I think LD....so that would definitely be a good date. That friday night? 14th?

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
just say when and where. I'll be there! If it's during the week, I work till 7 or so. I can show up after that! As for suggestions: I am up on the north end of town. Wads and 88th area. I like Old C's. Again, I know most are either East or South of that soooo...

Jim

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok. January 15th, somewhere in Lodo. Sounds good.

Vote thread coming soon!

Riv, are we going to include the CF Fantasy Football group too?

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:

Vote thread coming soon!

14th kendawg. 14th. We are going to the nugs game the 15th right? And yes, fantasy football would be great too. Easier to get the lures out.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rivrunnr1 said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:

Vote thread coming soon!

14th kendawg. 14th. We are going to the nugs game the 15th right? And yes, fantasy football would be great too. Easier to get the lures out.
The game isn't until 7:00 that night. Friday night would be harder than a Saturday, mid-day. So ice fishin' in the morning, lure collecting, and game priming mid-day, Nuggets smack down the Cavs that night...then??

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
It should be winner's choice...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts