Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know your a CFF junkie when you find your self watching the who's online just to see where the next post will be!

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
roadkill said:
you know your a CFF junkie when you find your self watching the who's online just to see where the next post will be!
Thats funny....i catch myself doing that also, especially when im working nights and its slow...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep you get all caught up and are like come on folks i see like 8 members on so hurry up and post so i got something to read then every once in a while ill look down there and im the only one on line not even any guests thats when idecide to go to sleep... lol

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. ;)

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the first step to recovery is admitting it

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I like how this forum usually boils down to me, ePiC, and Roadkill exchanging smarta$$ comments to each other at 1am...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey its not 1 yet!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK on your mark, get set, go

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im a junkie what can i say

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Roadkill out trying to score a "dime bag of CFF"!!!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
You know you are a junkiewhen you are willing to sit in front of 26kps dial-up connection and wait 5-10 minutes for a page to load. (longer if there are pictures)

I had my posting changed over the weekend. Where I am currently stationed we "enjoy" dial-up. My old station we had T1. So if I appear to be online in the middle of the night and not posting its probably because I fell asleep waiting for a page to down load!

Dan

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man that sucks! i dont know that i could ever go back to dial up i think i would for go the net and go fishing instead of waiting for a page to down load

1 - 14 of 14 Posts