35 FOW
White Mister Twister - split tail - w/ sucker meat
Ice approx 2ft
no slush [yet]
Not a lot of snow on the ice

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Nice. Careful posting certain backgrounds on here. I've gotten bitched at for posting suckers with a background so I wouldn't be surprised if someone with nothing better to do screams hotspotter. They might not tho- certain people can be pretty hypocritical and selective about what they say and to whom.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Nice. Careful posting certain backgrounds on here. I've gotten bitched at for posting suckers with a background so I wouldn't be surprised if someone with nothing better to do screams hotspotter. They might not tho- certain people can be pretty hypocritical and selective about what they say and to whom.
Only one I see bitchin' is you... sack-up a little. ::)

·
Registered
61 Posts
We were fishing north of you guys we also got hosed! We stayed for a few more hours after you guys left! Still nothing! You guys going again soon? I'm going on fri one last time on that lake! PM me if your going!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I go almost every weekend.

Fishing gets MUCH better in Feb/March

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Dude- I doubt the hordes will descend upon that god-forsaken craphole for 1 small lake trout in the cold and howling winds-:D

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But I keep going because there are big ones in there...

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
But I keep going because there are big ones in there...

Sweet! Thats a pig, plus the adventure with the sleds is always fun. The fair-weather casual ice fisher peeps aren't gonna make it up there-

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When the ice goes off is also a good time to get big ones.

Like I said, I keep going back because the big ones are there

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Was waiting to see this thread...Hard to imagine your son as a young man! Where does the time go brother? Nice pics Cnelk!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts