Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the gang to Chambers for some fun in the snow today

3 snowmobiles - 4 kids - me and my girlfriend

The snow conditions are PERFECT if you hike into the lake. Hard drifts and some snow - easy walking!

There are bare ice patches so be careful if you sled across those.

The bite was slow caught 3 small ones. Taught my GF how to use a tip-up and she set the hook and pulled one in!

The kids put ~20 miles on the sleds pulling each other on snowboards around the lake

Great Day!

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
sweet, me and my buddies do that alot, not on the ice but we take the trucks off a skateboard and just use the deck ;D sweet, i think u need to get ur girlfriend a winter hat ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
dude! chambrs is where i hamered with the trukey spoog! sorry it was slow bud!!!!!! we fished deep deep from what i remmember i think it was in december but had a great dayH!!!!! matter of fact i need to get some more of the secrit resipey now that im back in Co and and fish whenever!!!!! do the wulford tourney this year bud!!!! me jaron keith and maybe his bro are decided this wkeeend we r gon do it!!!!!! it was after many brewskis but i think this one is a go!!!!!!!! turkey juice and artichok heartss!!!!! ya buddy!!!!!

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
chali2na said:
dude! chambrs is where i hamered with the trukey spoog! sorry it was slow bud!!!!!! we fished deep deep from what i remmember i think it was in december but had a great dayH!!!!! matter of fact i need to get some more of the secrit resipey now that im back in Co and and fish whenever!!!!! do the wulford tourney this year bud!!!! me jaron keith and maybe his bro are decided this wkeeend we r gon do it!!!!!! it was after many brewskis but i think this one is a go!!!!!!!! turkey juice and artichok heartss!!!!! ya buddy!!!!!
Jeez Gawd- A Chali2na sighting! Long time, bro-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts