Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walk in to Chambers was easy :smile::smile: Ice is between 3 and maybe 6inches.Gusty winds no way to put up my new Michell XL Thermal shelter . No luck this time , but it was an overall good day going Ice fishing .

·
Registered
624 Posts
Oh man sorry you didn't get into any. Sucks the ice thinned out a bit. It was a 6 inches plus from what my friend was telling me in November.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Walk in to Chambers was easy :smile::smile: Ice is between 3 and maybe 6inches.Gusty winds no way to put up my new Michell XL Thermal shelter . No luck this time , but it was an overall good day going Ice fishing .
Chambers is a tough lake. Good work getting out there. I am assuming the Laramie River Road is closed already?

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Good job dragging in there. That's one of the lakes on my "Y" list! As in ----Why?---;D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the Larimer River Road is closed. Will try Parvin Lake this weekend. Did anyone ever ice fished Joe Wright Res. ? I had good luck on the Graylings this year , first time ever that I caught not one but two in my Belly Boat , that was awesome !!!

·
Registered
16,614 Posts
Yes the Larimer River Road is closed. Will try Parvin Lake this weekend. Did anyone ever ice fished Joe Wright Res. ? I had good luck on the Graylings this year , first time ever that I caught not one but two in my Belly Boat , that was awesome !!!
Yes peeps have been icing graylings this season already.

Its a fine lake if you like hiking thru neck-deep snow drifts!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Parvin is fun. Yeah I am actually going to JW tomorrow. Will report back on how I do. Usually I catch the bigger grayling ice fishing. Hoping snowdrifts are not to bad. Snotel is reporting snowpack at only 16 inches on the mountain, that isn't too bad.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Waiting for the Grayling video!
If I ever fix neck DEEP issues I am having at work you will get a high production video. As I will be going up there with master Troutbisquit. Did i spell that right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts