Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Should have traded him two or even three seasons ago.... Whatev...Broncos are gonna be the NFL's armpit for a while to come. Why would he want to finish a HOF career at the Bengals West?

:-\

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I know that
1) he's missed a step in the last couple years and
2) I don't know why he'd wanna be on such a losing team right now

BUT...
He loves the fans, and has always said it. He's great for the Broncos from a morale and leadership stand point. And even if he is slow, for Champ, he's still damn good. I really like having him here in Denver.

I know we don't hear about everything that goes on behind closed doors, but the last I heard, the Broncos weren't even engaging him, just giving him the silent treatment. What a crappy thing to do to someone who has given as much as he has.

There's a rally at investco at 2PM on Sunday for him.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love Champ but Denver is just doing whats best for their team. Signing him to a big contract is just not smart when they so many holes to fill. I really hope he goes to a contender, I'd love to see him win a ring.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
bassboy said:
Don't get me wrong, I love Champ but Denver is just doing whats best for their team. Signing him to a big contract is just not smart when they so many holes to fill. I really hope he goes to a contender, I'd love to see him win a ring.
X2

·
P I K E
10,082 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
§uper Off Topic Guy said:
Naw, testing the market. Especially for houses with 2 heated pools, 1 non heated pools, 16 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, 1 hot tub and a 7.5 car garage.
How the heck do you park 0.5 of a car?
A Prius!!! ::) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts