Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was suppose to go to granby this morning but got a call at 5am from a friend saying his trailer tire was flat and he didn't trust his spare. so not wanted to miss a day of nice weather i regrouped got some bait and headed to chatty.started off at the bridge catching a bunch of small ,i mean little perch ,little bluegill and little smallmouth. kind of got windy so i went over to the dam and managed to catch twenty more smallmouth. the biggest was only fourteen inches, so yes no pics of small fish.water temp is still at 62, most fish except for the bluegill were caught on minnows ,the gills were on worms.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Who uses bait anymore?

Wow just wow!

Glenn the bite for bigger fish seemed tough this weekend...they need a slot at chatty to thin out all the pygmy bass...

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i use bait ,wouldn't go out without it, yep I'm a bait dunking buckeye, until you take me out and show me better i will continue to use.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
QUOTE]I'm up for the challenge-[/QUOTE]

If that's all it takes for you to want to help someone then I'm a baitdunker too!!!!! Swimbaits, jerkbaits, blade baits, tube baits: you name it; I use them all:eyebrows:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts