Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time for CptHook.  Great site.  I met the 'wiper guy' and buddy at N. boat Ramp at Chatfield.  Fished 3:30 to 6pm  and caught 15 1/2" rainbow (size 12 white tube jig with wax worm).  Wiper guy gave me a 14 1/2" rainbow (thx my wife was happy.  She loves fish.)  Marked a bunch of fish on my vexilar and tried mealworms, wax worms and crawlers and couldn't get any more.  I should have used the minnows.  One fish had 3-3; shad in stomach and the other fish 2-2" shad in stomach.  Maybe see you guys again at 11 mile on Sat if I can figure out where Stoll Mtn is.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Stoll Mtn is on the same side as the marina store. Very easy to find, heck I can find it! Hopefully we will see you there.

Dan

PS I fished Massey Draw this am from 7-9 one bite on a minnow. Had it 2 feet of the bottom in 13 fow under a slip bobber. The bobber went down 4-5 inches than came back up and sat there. Nothing on the hook except for one very scared looking minnow. Ice was an even mostly clear 4 inches.

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
I met the 'wiper guy' and buddy at N. boat Ramp at Chatfield.

Hey Jerry,

Glad you found the site...the was PuebloWiperMan...or PuebloGoldenWiperMan as I call him now...(dances with wolves meets snuggles with carp!)...It was nice to talk to you and meet someone new...did your car start ok?...did the ranger give you a ticket?...thanks for posting what the fish had for dinner!...hopefully we will see you up at Elevenmile...careful of Dan...dont walk on the rocks with him!...I think he is cursed!...

bwahaahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts