Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from boat from 9-3. 1 Rainbow 18" on a small black and red Panther Martin. Saw another boat with 2 - one caught on a fly rod (not sure what wet fly he was using) and not sure what the second was caught on. All at CaptHook's super secret spot.

CaptHook is still out there. When I left he hadn't caught a thing and I'm glad we were in separate boats because he was looking at my bow pretty hard ;D

·
Registered
294 Posts
I was out there from 1 to 6 fishing from a boat. Nothing. It was just nice to be out. I'm going back tomorrow with more focus. When I got there another fisherman was leaving with 3 trout on a stringer. I was fishing from shore. I'm sure with the usual baits.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I hit the water about 6:30a.m. till 11:00a.m. used bottom bouncers, spoons, kastmasters, tazdevils, and rooster tails and came out nil not even a glance well am pretty sure not even a glance. Water looked a bit murky after 3-5ft temp read about 39 avg.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I fished from 9-noon over in Plum Creek cove and trolled cranks with no luck. Saw a lot of big swirls on the surface that could have been bows, but couldn't get them to bite. It was nice to be out in the boat on such a nice day!!!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Mr. Ed, good to see you joined the site. Well, my report is about the same as everyone else's so far. Fished until about 3:00pm and not even a nibble. Tried trolling, jigging and off the bottom with worms and minnows. Last year I was hammering the eyes about this time with minnows on jig heads out there in about 15-20fow. Slow fishing this year though so far. Nice to be out on the boat though!

;D ;D ;D ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts