Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am a moron...after having fairly good luck I went out to Chatfield before work and got the skunk...not even a hit...I should know better on the heels of the cold front that had come in...but I was a hopeless moron when I went back at the end of the day for a couple of more hours...and more Pepe Le Pew...the dreaded skunk...walleyes sure dont seem to want to chase lures post cold front...I should know better...oh well...

·
Registered
16,571 Posts
Thats what real fishermen do-they fish! If we waited for the perfect timing,we'd hardly ever fish.Gotta be there when theyre biting!Keep it up.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I drove by Chatfield yesterday morning looking to see if anyone was out there Did my eyes deceive me or was there some moron out there waterskiing in the fog?

Fish

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Believe your eyes, they will get out in any weather if the lake is open. We were seeing jet and water skiers out there when the water wasn't even 40 degrees in late february.

Dan

·
Registered
405 Posts
Yep, if you plan on fishing Chatfield during the weekend days, or summer days for that matter, you'd best call you life insurance agent and up your policy a couple of hundred grand, May as well make someone happy when some boat skier or water jet ski plows into you. Yes sir fatality season at Chatfield will be upon us soon.

Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts