Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished early for 3 hours...leeches and Rapalas...all fish caught on leeches...4 smallies that were from 6 to 15 inches and a runt of a walleye at 12 inches...it was nice to see there are some year classes for the eyes...also caught a 12 pound golden wiper (carp)...which was pretty fun on 4 pound line...I figured it was either a carp or a cat when I hooked it...didnt fight like a boot (walleye)...a pretty meager report...but beats working...

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
golden walleye, ill have to remember that ;D

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Humm, I've been doing a an old dance around the fire in the evening for a couple weeks now.

The words go: ho ho yi ho Zee-mmannnn,,,, Oh well, its kinda hard to put into text anyway, its fun dancing around the fire at night though, and I through some green powder I got at the store on the flames, makes blue sparkley flames

with orange smoke.

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
zman said:
Fished early for 3 hours...leeches and Rapalas...all fish caught on leeches...4 smallies that were from 6 to 15 inches and a runt of a walleye at 12 inches...it was nice to see there are some year classes for the eyes...also caught a 12 pound golden wiper (carp)...which was pretty fun on 4 pound line...I figured it was either a carp or a cat when I hooked it...didnt fight like a boot (walleye)...a pretty meager report...but beats working...

did ya fish from shore or from boat?? :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.