Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of ChiefNoCatchum at Chatfield on my boat. Once again nice fish...but should have been named Chief Wind In Pants.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chatfield off the tower, day after Thanksgiving...on a green tube jig. Damn I love that avtar Jay.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And it was a BIG fish! Had to be a big picture! O0

Had to use the fro guy for the first time!

M

·
0 Posts
huge, thats a trophy from the field, nice nice, how did he taste? or release?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No taste...she's still swimming, unless one of you guys slayed her once again.

·
Registered
294 Posts
That's a Great Fish...
Great picture too.

Last Feb we caught 2 RB trout about that size. 
Yours is bigger plus being a Brown.

We were trolling a curly tail on a Jig with a crawler.

On the Plum Creek Side of the Dam right about at the Hump in the bend.

Anyway I caught several Brown's in Plum Creek last summer with worms on the bottom.  The weird thing was I caught mostly Browns and a few RB Trout.  Up by the S Plate I still havent caught a Brown.  Only RB. Does this make sense to anyone?  Do Browns like it a little warmer than RB?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Nut, welcome to the site. I think Browns like it slightly warmer than the bows...just from experience. I say that because they seem to be caught in the shallows during warm summer nights. But bows..well, you can say the same for them. Any expertise out there?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Thats a great looking healthy fish. His name should be changed to No Catch Little Fish. :p

·
Registered
100 Posts
All I can say is right place, right time and a whole lot of luck. Thanks to Scubapigs depth finder I had seen it flash through at mid- depth brought my jig up from the bottom and Wham, she wasnt fooling around when she hit it. We have fished that tower area many times after that and havnt caught a fish..........so as I said LUCK. :eek:

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Esta senorita de JayInParker's (avitar, who knows the spansih word for that) tiene un cuerpo caliente.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
lmao.
O0

1 - 20 of 25 Posts