Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said in my last post that I wanted to hit the dog ponds at night. Well, I went tonight with two buddies. We threw out stinnkbait on the bottom starting around 10:00. Then, hoping to catch some sunfish for bati, I set up with a bobber and a crappie jig. After a bit I caught a little LM bass on that rig. That would be the only bass of the night. We caught a few crawdads and used one for bait. My friend's rod started jingling, and he reeled in the first catfish of his life, a 12 inch channel! We were pretty excited to finally have success at night. Then my other friend pulled in a slightly larger channel on stainkbait around midnight. We left shortly ater satisfied. Now it's bedtime, because I have a date with the arsenal at 8 in the morning.

Tight lines...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Sounds like a good time, buddies, fishing, and catfish. If only I wasnt at work. Good job good luck at the arsenal.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hey Mustang, I'll be at the Arsenal 9-11 tomorrow helping with some boy scouts over on Mary. Stop by and say hello, my real name is Greg. I'll be the blonde twenty something with the hungover look. I can show you something I've had pretty good luck with the pike with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts