Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't get to the ponds they have the road closed. Many lakeside parking lots under water and really off color. Picture of Kingfisher lot under water.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
So what happens to the bathrooms that are flooded? Does all the sewage get into the res? If so, why design they design it or move it so that wouldn't happen? I mean, they would have to expect that kind of thing right? When I was there,the bathroom buildings I drove by looked like they were in like three feet of water.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
So what happens to the bathrooms that are flooded? Does all the sewage get into the res? If so, why design they design it or move it so that wouldn't happen? I mean, they would have to expect that kind of thing right? When I was there,the bathroom buildings I drove by looked like they were in like three feet of water.
Well let's just say your odds of hooking a brown just went up...

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Well let's just say your odds of hooking a brown just went up...
That's what I figured. Glad I didn't keep any the other day haha. I guess that's karma for the guy I saw keep a big fish.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
My Buddy, Who works there, said They have sand bagged all the restroom toilets and drains to prevent sewage from escaping into the lake... At least the ones that are in danger of being underwater... :thumb:

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
My Buddy, Who works there, said They have sand bagged all the restroom toilets and drains to prevent sewage from escaping into the lake... At least the ones that are in danger of being underwater...
I figured they would take some sort of precaution or steps to at least try and prevent or reduce leakage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts