Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going to chatfield this weekend or maybe aurora and was wondering what some of your opinions would be I would rather go to chatfield than aurora because you can stay past dark. and im not to familiar with aurora and ive been to chatfield. I heard that the ponds are doing well for the bass right now and i wanted to try them as well.

M

·
0 Posts
Which ponds are supposedly doing well right now?

Shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you anything you wanna know...

However, since it is the weekend, you are gonna run into crowds either way.

Aurora= dam lined for miles with Asian dudes catching fish when you aren't...

Chatfield= stuck up morons that just make you wanna fight them...

Either way you lose.

You can probably catch bigger fish at Aurora right now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
We have never had a problem at Chatifield.......period!
But, were over at Aurora Reservor Dam last Saturday afternoon (just checking it out) and there were a number of people fishing there. And, if there is a lot of wind at the Dam, it looked like fishing was Hell there and people were leaving right and left.
Cody

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mustang I'm guessing that the ponds south of the lake is the ones dow was talking about on their report I was just curious which lake would be better....

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
jsbkrs said:
Mustang I'm guessing that the ponds south of the lake is the ones dow was talking about on their report I was just curious which lake would be better....
ponds are south - I caught a 8" LM out of the smallest pond last november, 5" powerbait worm ..  thats about it for me, only fished there once. the ponds near waterton i fished a few times, Ive never got anything but mosquito bites & crawdads

1 - 6 of 6 Posts