Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to see the gut wrenching scene for myself...here is the ruthless carnage brought on my Old Man Winter and Mother Nature...cant they concentrate on Texas and do some urban renewel there?!...

I just took pictures of the north ramp...the entire lake is frozen...and the ramps are out...as mentioned in other posts...some pictures near sundown on December 7th 2005...frozen by Pearl Harbor Day...

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4 (Much better?)

Well I did stop by Sportsmans on the way home...bought some ice gear...tried to find of of Genz's Ice Walleye Rods...no luck...plenty of ice rod and reel combos...but only some eagle claw singles...pretty disappointing...

Oh and I did stop by storage (live in a Condo) and got my auger and ice gear...ugh...isnt even winter yet!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Picture #4 is much better! Who is that handsome man? Damn I bet everyone wishes they looked as good as him!

Dan

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I would confuse them...since the fish is bigger than the legendary walleye!!!...probably been photoshoped...no leaves in the background...

·
Registered
24,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quality hat though...

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Is it just me? With the shadow under the hat it makes the guy in the picture look like one of the creatures from Star Wars.

Nice hat though.

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
TAL0362 said:
Is it just me? With the shadow under the hat it makes the guy in the picture look like one of the creatures from Star Wars.

Nice hat though.
I think you need a new prescription!

Dan

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
It took a lot of research to find these,,,

do you recognize anyone?

or

I guess I do need glasses,,, wait I allready have contacts. Maybe it is another kind of prescription that I need?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Dan said:
Picture #4 is much better!  Who is that handsome man?  Damn I bet everyone wishes they looked as good as him!

Dan
Kinda has a Jesse Ventura look to him.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts