Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to cf sat. and took pics of roadbeds and when leaving saw an image of what looked like a body! went and showed the ranger and he went out with their new one with bigger screen. he said it might be tires tied together. spooky feeling when i saw it. on the bright side i caught some smallies out by bridge in 30 fow on kastmasters spoonin, biggest was 16.5 in. the one pic shows what might be small bridge or culvert under the road. the one pic shows the school of smallies. temp of water was 52 when i left

Attachments

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
I am sure that those pics are sweet........but I just have no idea what I am looking at....it's all just a mess for me.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
I am sure that those pics are sweet........but I just have no idea what I am looking at....it's all just a mess for me.
X4 No clue how to interpret those returns.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Ken B said:
Need bigger pics
Click on the link below each picture and then in the viewer click on the +magnifying glass...it doesnt distort too badly...

I think the dead body is Mark's sister, he tied her up and threw her overboard...he took her to Chatty and she caught fish and he was still skunked out of his new boat...he made a glug glug sacrifice!!...

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Is that the dead body you are referring to that looks like a torso and legs?...inside the red circle...

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Dan lives by chatfield and likes that underwater bridge...I think he lays down there like a troll under a bridge (preparing for retirement) and snips unsuspecting lures being lazily trolled by...I think that is him...faking it per usual...

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
If the GPS coordinates are right, that's the billy goat that lives under the bridge.

GPS coordinates would really help determine if that's the right spot or not.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
lars62 said:
yes that is it, how did you get the pic larger, icouldnt do. thanks for the larger pic
I explained it in your other thread since I used that one...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
X5 i like mogul buster's discription, i'm sure its not correct but i can kinda see where he is going.

·
Registered
514 Posts
it looks too big to be a body. if you look, he is in 14' of water. if you look at the distance of the water column to the bottom and use that to guage your length the object would be about 2-3 times the size of a full grown adult body. also the return looks like its a solid object like concrete. i have a humminbird 997. congrats on your bird. take an aquaview with you sometime it really helps to see both and then when you are just looking at side imaging you can get a better feel for things like weeds, rocks, trees, fish, and bodies. you can find some cool stuff down there. i found a sunken boat with mine.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts