Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well since I work down at the res. I was thinkin about headin out super early tomorrow and fishin a few hours before I start work I have never fished chatfield except from a boat so anyone have any areas they could point me in I just would like to get my buddy into fishing who I happen to work so it would be nice if we could catch somethin even if they aint hogs THX in advance fellas...oh and ladies.. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Take everything, including the kitchen sink! I think Chatfield will be a tough nut to crack this year and it will take alot of ingenuity, trial and error to find out what the fish will bite on!

Dan

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was gonna head down to Chatfeield here in a few mins and was gonna try king fisher cover right there but had a quick question to all who fish that area....
do you fish the actual cove right there or is it better off to walk on down to where it opens up to the res.?? you dont have to tell me but me and my 6 yr old kid would really appreciate it any tips as far as that area goes!!! THX

·
Registered
431 Posts
you dont have to tell me but me and my 6 yr old kid would really appreciate it any tips as far as that area goes!!! THX
Hey wait till the blue gill start popin thake your kid to the bever dam to the left side of kingfisher. Great spot for the kids eazy fun keeps them buys and they catch = makes them happy = you happy  ;D
but remember if you see me and my kids you have to share  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. all we use is either some worms little piceses or one salmon egg on a little snell hook with a bober. worm works best not a fake one either. been havin fun with the kids there for a few years now and guys there not big but big to the kids ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts