Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Chatfield early in the AM. If anyone wants to join, let me know. I will be chasing eyes.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I will have my cup of coffee. The llama mafia and I know the lake better than tightline guys, yet our trips are free. Maybe not as good, but we try.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I'll join you if you go Saturday or Sunday. For real. Anyone can say any **** online and pass for a clown/ass/tough guy. I wanna see what you are made off first hand. We go to your spot though. :biggrin1: I'll have a couple friends tagging along. Not bringing back up... ;) I had already planned to go with them. Don't worry, they don't know nothin' about stuff you've been posting online.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I'll join you if you go Saturday or Sunday. For real. Anyone can say any **** online and pass for a clown/ass/tough guy. I wanna see what you are made off first hand. We go to your spot though. :biggrin1: I'll have a couple friends tagging along. Not bringing back up... ;) I had already planned to go with them. Don't worry, they don't know nothin' about stuff you've been posting online.
I'd go, but I don't want Carl pulling a .38 on me, or was that Bobby?

Better than tightline! Thats quite a claim Carl, wheres the pics backing all this up? I know firsthand of larger than current state record fish caught by Nate, but wheres yours? LMAO maybe you can show AO.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
I'd go, but I don't want Carl pulling a .38 on me, or was that Bobby?

Better than tightline! Thats quite a claim Carl, wheres the pics backing all this up? I know firsthand of larger than current state record fish caught by Nate, but wheres yours? LMAO maybe you can show AO.
I've walked toward a guy with knife (and he ran off) and I've ran from a guy with a gun (and he gave chase in his car), but I don't think any .38 is gonna get pulled anyway. That's a genuine offer, Carl. Can be good, can be bad. You never know what someone is made of until you see them face to face. **** gets said online but...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saturday works. Let's go catch some fish and quit being assholes. I am speaking for myself. I have been a dick on this forum. No reason, we all like the same things. Let's go slay some fish! Andy you are invited. Grumpie and some of the others will be with me. Now we only need slayer!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Saturday works. Let's go catch some fish and quit being assholes. I am speaking for myself. I have been a dick on this forum. No reason, we all like the same things. Let's go slay some fish! Andy you are invited. Grumpie and some of the others will be with me. Now we only need slayer!
Cool. I fished with Grumpie once. Let me know what time and place. PM is fine.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Nice one fishboy, I knew that under all that saran wrap and poop, there was a cool kid that just loves to rip some lips.

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
If I dont go somewhere else I may join...need to try out my new flipover lighting system after dark...wished I could of gone this morning...

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Zman and lovetofish you are welcome to come. And Fordo thanks we will try to put a hurt on them for you.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I wish I could join this sausage party! Seriously, good to see everyone getting along. Sound like a fun day.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Dont fish the swim beach unless you wanna fish with a couple hundred close friends LOL

1 - 20 of 86 Posts