Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone going to chatfield tomorrow? I will be out there and have an extra seat on my boat. let me know. I went to discout tackle to get leaches at 802 and they were closed so I wont be able to get out on the water until about 930 because i have to run by the store.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Would love to join you but I just started back to work tonight it's my monday. If you ever go out on Tues Wed or Thurs I'd love to go. Went to Chat yesterday morning with no luck but there were fish hiting the surface all around the dam face by the north boat ramp.. Good luck hope to hear how you did..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will let you know. I will be going out every day in 2 weeks. I am going to let the sun try to come out before i try to hunt those ever elusive eyes. i will let you know how i did

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After trying to fix my boat trailer for 3 hours in the rain while my boat sat in the water i decided to hit the water for an hour. I caught 2 and forgot my camera so i took one with my phone. When they hit both srikes felt like an extra tap on the bottom, then then they took about 5 feet of line and sat there. I forgot to push the save button on the second picture due to the excitement. this is the first one and the second wasnt much bigger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts