Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going out on Chatfield tonight, about midnight to ??? looking for walleye's, anyone want to go?? boat fishing, minnows, leaches, worms,??? give me a call, cell#720-280-6875, Don

·
Registered
991 Posts
DANG!!! I'd LOVE to, but I'm oncall!

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts
Son of Dan and I will be off the water a few hours before then. (He has Reserves tmro) I think it will be a banner night for 'eyes! Good luck.

Dan

·
Registered
128 Posts
Man this sucks having to work weekends. If you ever want to go out on a Tues or Wed. night I'll be more than glad to hit the water with you. Good luck tonight.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fishing until???? until i get bored or they stop biting, or if the damn weekend warriors run me off,but with this weather, they shoudn't be a problem, nice and cool, no wind.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Maybe someother time. Tomorrow is my wife's birthday. I don't know if she would like it if I slept all day since I went out fishing all night tonight. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
149 Posts
do you only go out on the weekend? i can go anytime after thursday then i have the next month off, so please let me know. i too have a boat but no working lights, and am always looking for people to fish with durring the week.

Let us know how you do and how deep they are. I will be on the water about 530 maybe ill see you out there. I have a red lund

1 - 8 of 8 Posts