Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met AO, Raplert, Fishstick and Theonethatgotaway at chatty this morning. It was my first time meeting any of those guys and they all turned out to be pretty cool. I definitely wouldn't mind fishing with them again. It was kind of a rough day, though. The weather was nice but the fish weren't really cooperating. We did a lot of moving around and hole-drilling. There were some trout caught by the other guys but the highlight of my day was catching a 20in sucker. Everything was caught between 12-14ft. I got to use an electric auger today for the first time and definitely want one now. While we were fishing some guy came out of the sky on a gas-powered parachute(I don't know what the proper term is) and flew around the reservoir for a bit before swooping down, skidding along the ice and flying back up in the air. Then, he flew up and around the tower and over the dam so that was pretty exciting haha.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
I was at chatty the other day with several peeps and it totally sucked. F that place-

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
HOTSPOTTER!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can't forget the feast we were presented with compliments of AO...
It was my first time on the ice and I had a good time even if we didn't catch anything. The weather was good, in good company, and had some great food. Thanks for the fun and especially AO for hooking me up. Can't wait to go again! The exciting part for me was when the ice broke. Definitely made me a little nervous. Glad I was with people who know what they're doing.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Whompuscat658..... that's a real nice sucker..... I'd sell it to the highest bidder if I were you..... catch enough of them and you could start your own on ice bait shop..... as far as those stubborn fish go, electronics become a great investment..... helps to locate fish while allowing one to refine and hone in on a deadly cadence..... thanks for the report man!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Whompuscat658..... that's a real nice sucker..... I'd sell it to the highest bidder if I were you..... catch enough of them and you could start your own on ice bait shop..... as far as those stubborn fish go, electronics become a great investment..... helps to locate fish while allowing one to refine and hone in on a deadly cadence..... thanks for the report man!
I don't know why I would create a profile to relentlessly shiz talk myself but who knows...crazier things have happened
Whompuscat658..... what I said is talking smack according to you..... after complimenting you on your real nice sucker and thanking you for a well crafted report I can't imagine any distaste for what I said is warranted. Again, nice fish and report whompuscat658..... Slayer's just being slayer man..... can't wait to see that 25" eye you've been looking for!!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Glad you guys got into fish, would have headed over there if I didn't have a life that consists of watching football on sundays :D Next time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts