Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See what happens when you troll for eyes with a remote control $500 airplane!

4 eyes biggest 2 17's couple o 12's and a massive carp. Windy out there today. Plane will be posted in CL to see if an owner wants it back. We retrieved fuselage, canopy and wings.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
and don't ask him why his pants are half way down to his ankles!!! :rolleyes: 8)

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
AND TO THE ASSCLOWN THAT STOLE MY MARKER BUOY...YOU SUCK!!! We were only 30 feet away from it and you couldn't ask if it was ours!!! YOU SUCK YOU POS!!!

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
LOL...actually my trolling battery died so I had to shut down to change batteries and got blown off course, followed the GPS back towards the buoy and got about 20 feet where it should have been but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
and don't ask him why his pants are half way down to his ankles!!! :rolleyes: 8)
I figure that's a question for you...Fuzzy got back boated and front boated in a boat that wasnt his it seems...and maybe motor boated for the triple crown!...a whole new meaning to the captain going down on his own ship...the possibilities are endless here!...and he thought that other Festivus picture had legs...send that one to my email account for future forum use...

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mark, holding an RC plane while boating on Chatty at 5820 feet...still doesn't qualify you for admittance to the Mile High Club.

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
LMAO!!! Hey, I was in the bow behind him tending to the motor, Flashback was in the back with him!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
was out there a couple weeks ago with slayerfish and the same **** was happening, wed throw out a buoy and some idiot would try to retrieve it. point is if its not yours leave it the f%%K alone.i think thats a great catch, nice of you to put it on craiglist. good job guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts