Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4 Honda motorcycles, all beat up, none running, but could be okay for parts. They all look to be 70s or 80s models.

I took pix of them, but I am at grandma's house and can't post from my phone.

Make any reasonable (low, cheap) offer and they're yours.

Also. There is a large RV here called "The Executive"... Hasn't been started in 15 years, but would make a nice extra "home" on your property if the ol lady kicks you out, or if you need a place to drink beers and gamble with your buddies. This RV is free to anyone who can get it the hell out of here...

SOOOOO many more things that need to go, I just don't know where to begin.

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
I'd like to look at the Hondas. Maybe sunday? PM me.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay Slayer... I'll see what I can do. When I get home, I will post the pix of the Hondas.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Is there any stray cats living in the RV? If so, Chuckphlegm will take the RV .

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Okay... some pix...

A few of the RV:

It will be cleaned out and vaccuumed before it goes anywhere... The tires still hold air, and all glass is in good shape... Last time it was parked was 1998, it ran fine then.

Some pix of the motorcycles:

They don't run... but I think all motor parts are in good enough shape to be used for parts. As you can see, they're in rough shape, but the chrome and aluminum alone are salvageable.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Smoking deal on the RV man...
Have a title?

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea... But if one of the fishing fellas here wants it, I'd be happy to get rid of it for free. We are sending 5 cars/vans to the crusher... That's where we'll get some cash dollaz.

I want that RV out... It is holding up the show over there. :)

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
I want that RV out... It is holding up the show over there. :)
Hobie is as close as we have to Uncle Eddie on this site...I bet he takes it!!!...

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Roto-Tiller:

Needs to be brought back to life... A small engine guy might get a real classic oldschool front tine Roto-tiller for dirt aZZ cheap.

Any crap lowball offer takes it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts