Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
We prefer you to have a Bachelor's degree in Biological Science but only pay $1 more an hour than working at Qdoba!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing to do with the job guys, it's just an indication that ANTERO will be opening sometime on or after June 1, 2017!!
Bill

·
P I K E
10,268 Posts
Looks like a year earlier than they originally figured, good news for sure!!! THX Bill!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
How 'bout them Tiger muskies??

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From the information I've heard they put somewhere between 500 and 800 in the lake, not sure when but I believe they are already in there.
Bill

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Bachelor degree and $12.50/hr for this job? Yeah okay....
Damn stupid overpaid govt slugs.. Trying to save our fisheries from being loved to death.. wasting our tax dollars working for peanuts and trying to save us from ourselves.. just to get fired when the snow flies every year...

They should get real jobs and let nature vs humanity work it out on their own. Too much govt interference. Stupid ANS trying to tell us how to live our life. We don't need all that science BS to inform us on not transporting invasive species.. They should just let us do what we want.

If it gets too trashed maybe a real estate billionaire will buy it, clean it up and sell lots to rich out of staters... Let the free market manage it.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
They should just let us do what we want.
The reason for the inspections.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts