Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only caught 12 today and 3 keepers , 2x 18 1/2 and my wife holding her 4 lb'er. She still holds the record for the largest fish in the boat !  She let me hold her fish, but I had to ask !

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
wow those are some nice looking fish

glad to hear that the wife will let you touch her fish

;D ;D ;D

hope she dont out fish you all year

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fishing from the boat and from where jrfish ask's ? well , I put out a floating X on the lake ! so everyone could find the spot. clue , look for a lot of boats in one area if you go !

·
Registered
98 Posts
Those are some nice WALLEYES, I was at the CREEK on FRIDAY mid morning with my buddy, we caught about 12 or 13 apiece. only 1 keeper but what a blast. I might have seen you CRAIG, my buddy and I were in a little white SMOKERCRAFT.  I couldn't make it back on SATURDAY, the wife put the clamps on me since I fished AURORA RES. on WENDESDAY and THURSDAY.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure I saw you out there, I have a old 1970 olive green chrysler, white motor. It is a blast to catch them evan if you have to throw most of them back in, we're feeding them to get bigger ! I fed them plenty.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey CRAIG we did see and talk to you we were the two BLACK dudes trolling over by you, I recall you saying you ran out of crawlers, we ran out too....you were practically holding a clinic. what an awsome day hugh!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
setthehook dave , not at e-butte never been there , but yes at the ice breaker, got skunked there , but we now know a few more things and those walleye's at cherry creek ,

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments about the fish ! Don't let a couple of times out fool you about catching a lot of fish. I've been skunked more times out then most people I think ! When you start to go everyday and your wife lets you ,your bound to learn a few more new technics. I also ask a lot of fisherman on the water what to do. I admit I still have a lot to learn.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Great job Craig!...can I hire you for Cherry Creek lessons?...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey Mark , you can't hire me but I'll take you out for free ! I'll give you a call and set up a time. This week's weather looks kinda bad and I have a couple other's already promised a fishing trip , kids that is. Soon though !

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Craig...sounds good to me...let me know...I am a lot closer to Creek now...I will try and PM you...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts