Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Don't be scared, you wouldn't have posted a topic if you didn't intend on talking about it...easily you can see these folks don't want to share the public access.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Slayer I have never even heard of cheesmen till yesterday! A bunch of guys where talking about it on teh ice at Aurora and I must have heard it wrong! My bad! If your an active fishermen, I'm sure its no secret!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Benson said:
Slayer I have never even heard of cheesmen till yesterday! A bunch of guys where talking about it on teh ice at Aurora and I must have heard it wrong! My bad! If your an active fishermen, I'm sure its no secret!
:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Koldkut said:
Don't be scared, you wouldn't have posted a topic if you didn't intend on talking about it...easily you can see these folks don't want to share the public access.
SORRY I CANT SPEND ALL DAY ON MAY COMPUTER (JUST WANTED TO KOWN A SIMPLE QUSTION)

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
iluv2fish82 said:
Koldkut said:
SORRY I CANT SPEND ALL DAY ON MAY COMPUTER (JUST WANTED TO KOWN A SIMPLE QUSTION)
I'm not asking for all day, I just want a link to where you read that information.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
iluv2fish82 said:
WAS READING AND U CAN FISH FROM THE BANK IN A SMALL SPOT BUT WILL BE ABLE TO BOAT IT??????????????????????
Is this a question asking if your gunna be able to fish from a boat? Or a statement?

From your post over on the other forum
"I gess u can fish it by a samll part or the shore but if it opens this spring WILL IT BE OPEN TO BOATING?? ?? ?? ?? "

I would guess it is a question?

If indeed it is a question i believe this is the response your looking for:

SLAYERFISH said:
Dude, no boats, no belly boats, no wading, no pissing, dont bother.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
I just heard that they decided to NOT open it because too many people have heard about it. There is a concern that it will be over fished by the 1st day! So they will not open it this year!

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
I just heard that they decided to NOT open it because too many people have heard about it. There is a concern that it will be over fished by the 1st day! So they will not open it this year!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CF fishin' party!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just found out Spinney is not closed forever! It opens when the ice melts! Ohh geez, I don't think I was supposed to tell anyone...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts