Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

CHEESMAN RES. OPENS 5.1.11

5K views 43 replies 15 participants last post by  slayerfish 
#1 ·
WAS READING AND U CAN FISH FROM THE BANK IN A SMALL SPOT BUT WILL BE ABLE TO BOAT IT??????????????????????

#13 ·
iluv2fish82 said:
Koldkut said:
Don't be scared, you wouldn't have posted a topic if you didn't intend on talking about it...easily you can see these folks don't want to share the public access.
SORRY I CANT SPEND ALL DAY ON MAY COMPUTER (JUST WANTED TO KOWN A SIMPLE QUSTION)
I'm not asking for all day, I just want a link to where you read that information.

#15 ·
iluv2fish82 said:
WAS READING AND U CAN FISH FROM THE BANK IN A SMALL SPOT BUT WILL BE ABLE TO BOAT IT??????????????????????
Is this a question asking if your gunna be able to fish from a boat? Or a statement?

From your post over on the other forum
"I gess u can fish it by a samll part or the shore but if it opens this spring WILL IT BE OPEN TO BOATING?? ?? ?? ?? "

I would guess it is a question?

If indeed it is a question i believe this is the response your looking for:

SLAYERFISH said:
Dude, no boats, no belly boats, no wading, no pissing, dont bother.

#23 ·
Cheeseman holds a lot of smallies, perch and pike. These fish tend to be very good a surviving low water conditions. Cheeseman is a joke considering the boating opps that they give us. But, this is what it is. I have seen huge schools of perch there! The Denver Water Board was not on my x mas card list! LOL

#24 ·
fishmohr said:
Cheeseman holds a lot of smallies, perch and pike. These fish tend to be very good a surviving low water conditions. Cheeseman is a joke considering the boating opps that they give us. But, this is what it is. I have seen huge schools of perch there! The Denver Water Board was not on my x mas card list! LOL
We caught all the perch last year. And ate all the smallies less than 15".
Some slimers left over-

No reason to go there-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.