Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry in advance if I'm way way way behind the times, but is Chessman open again?
I didn't think so, but I wanted to check.

Slap me for asking if it's still closed.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
SLAP!

I believe it is still closed...

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Denver Water says it will not reopen this year.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts
Teenagers should be slapped and not heard!! ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, by the way Epic. I read your posts all the time and I'm always quite impressed with you knowledge. You're like a Colorado fishing encyclopedia. Gotta love it. Just thought I'd let u know.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Mustang said:
Oh, by the way Epic. I read your posts all the time and I'm always quite impressed with you knowledge. You're like a Colorado fishing encyclopedia. Gotta love it. Just thought I'd let u know.
Haha Thanks, I wish I knew all this stuff off the top of my head I have a ton of bookmarks and fishing pamplets and such. I try to get as much information as I can that way when I go fishing the reason I dont catch something is cause I suck and not that I didnt know what I was fishing for or how.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I vote ePic as our "official" rep at the next DOW meeting.

"In attendance today we have TU,CBA,and the ColoradoFisherman.com"!

I like the sound of that ;D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Before Cheesman opened, I was persuaded by friends to hike into the area toward the inlet. we proceeded to pull out large trout that had never seen lures before. We did this a few times before the ranger realized what was happening, and he finally caught us and gave us warning tickets.

That was many years before, so now that it is again closed, I am tempted....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts