Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
The Broncos are in TURMOIL... to say the least! Its gonna be UGLY! Revenge game for the Chiefs.... Spanking for the broncos... at least 17 points.... glad I have to work Sunday AM.... I'll miss most of it...

As a BRONCO fan.... have you ever felt this depressed? I mean, what have we to look forward to next season? Tebow? Yeah right.... And its looking like a whole new staff will be in place, also.

·
Registered
901 Posts
IFSHDOU2? said:
The Broncos are in TURMOIL... to say the least! Its gonna be UGLY! Revenge game for the Chiefs.... Spanking for the broncos... at least 17 points.... glad I have to work Sunday AM.... I'll miss most of it...

As a BRONCO fan.... have you ever felt this depressed? I mean, what have we to look forward to next season? Tebow? Yeah right.... And its looking like a whole new staff will be in place, also.
AMEN! Lots of dark clouds still on the herizon for this franchise.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I heard somebody on the radio today (Terry Frei, maybe?) speculating that a beatdown by the Chiefs might do for McD what the beatdown by KU did for Hawkins.

Hmmmmmm. That makes my rooting decision a little tougher...... >:D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I hope the Broncos get some more wins like at least 3...

The draft pick is shaping up as too good...even McHypocrite cant mess it up...well maybe...

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
zman said:

The draft pick is shaping up as too good...even McHypocrite cant mess it up...well maybe...
Quiet you! You are supposed to want them to lose! Don't stop now!

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
zman said:

Quiet you! You are supposed to want them to lose! Don't stop now!
No I have never wanted them to lose every game...I have always wanted 7-9 or 8-8...out of the playoffs and purgatory for draft picks...my ideal Bronco season after season after season...kind of an NFL Groundhog Day!!!...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
beadheadred said:
The line has slipped to 8.5, someone has been betting on the Donkeys....... :D :D :D
This game feels like a setup to me ??? I have this sick feeling my team is going come out and lay a egg :mad:

This is a playoff game for the Chiefs! They must win 4 of their next five games to hold off San Diego. I still think they are to young yet to pull it off!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts