Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,775 Posts
The Broncos are in TURMOIL... to say the least! Its gonna be UGLY! Revenge game for the Chiefs.... Spanking for the broncos... at least 17 points.... glad I have to work Sunday AM.... I'll miss most of it...

As a BRONCO fan.... have you ever felt this depressed? I mean, what have we to look forward to next season? Tebow? Yeah right.... And its looking like a whole new staff will be in place, also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
901 Posts
IFSHDOU2? said:
The Broncos are in TURMOIL... to say the least! Its gonna be UGLY! Revenge game for the Chiefs.... Spanking for the broncos... at least 17 points.... glad I have to work Sunday AM.... I'll miss most of it...

As a BRONCO fan.... have you ever felt this depressed? I mean, what have we to look forward to next season? Tebow? Yeah right.... And its looking like a whole new staff will be in place, also.
AMEN! Lots of dark clouds still on the herizon for this franchise.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
I heard somebody on the radio today (Terry Frei, maybe?) speculating that a beatdown by the Chiefs might do for McD what the beatdown by KU did for Hawkins.

Hmmmmmm. That makes my rooting decision a little tougher...... >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
I hope the Broncos get some more wins like at least 3...

The draft pick is shaping up as too good...even McHypocrite cant mess it up...well maybe...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
zman said:
I hope the Broncos get some more wins like at least 3...

The draft pick is shaping up as too good...even McHypocrite cant mess it up...well maybe...
Quiet you! You are supposed to want them to lose! Don't stop now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,509 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
zman said:
I hope the Broncos get some more wins like at least 3...

The draft pick is shaping up as too good...even McHypocrite cant mess it up...well maybe...
Quiet you! You are supposed to want them to lose! Don't stop now!
No I have never wanted them to lose every game...I have always wanted 7-9 or 8-8...out of the playoffs and purgatory for draft picks...my ideal Bronco season after season after season...kind of an NFL Groundhog Day!!!...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
beadheadred said:
The line has slipped to 8.5, someone has been betting on the Donkeys....... :D :D :D
This game feels like a setup to me ??? I have this sick feeling my team is going come out and lay a egg :mad:

This is a playoff game for the Chiefs! They must win 4 of their next five games to hold off San Diego. I still think they are to young yet to pull it off!
 
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Top